Admission to European Azerbaijan School has started!
Why specifially to choose European Azerbaijan School? Because we are a School with:
- great experience, strong team, professional local and international teachers, fully providing IB porgram!
- rich infrastructure, all kinds of digital technology and international educational computer programs, Primary and Secondary campuses that meet modern requirements!
- swimming pools, gymnasiums, wide auditoriums, clubs and sport sections meeting all kinds of interests!
- canteens equiped with modern kitchen equipments!
- the most modern “School buses” for student transportation!
In this callenging period we have provided online lessons since March 3 without any interruption in the teaching and learning process. In this period we:
- immediately developed “E-Learning Policy” and shared it with the parents;
- provided relevant trainings to our teachers;
- started providing online lessons to very young learners (3+ ages), too;
- have created conditions for a high quality teaching and learning by mobilizing the relevant online resources in a short time and paying for subscriptions to the relevant Internet platforms;
- organized general meetings online with the School management, teachers and parents;
- started offering online service creating the virtual library of the School.
Our strength is our:
- professional teachers;
- valuable parents highly appreciating the work of our selfless teachers, sending letters full of appreciation and suggesting their material and moral support;
- hard-working students with very serious attention to the lessons;
- Board of Trustees relying on us and supporting us in providing high quality online lessons.
#Stayathome – but do not stay away from lessons!
#Stayathome – Support our Government!
#Stayathome – Challenge COVID-19 by uniting our forces!
We are strong together! We are Azerbaijan together!
European Azerbaijan School announces student admission to its Early Learning Center, Primary and Secondary Schools for 2020-2021 academic year!
Students should register online and submit application through: https://eas.openapply.com/ Admission is carried out in two stages through a competition. In the first stage, according to the age characteristics of the students, individual online interviews are carried out with them in order to explore their general outlook and erudition, interests, and educational expectations. In the second stage successful candidates will take exams in English, Mathematics and the Azerbaijani language (for Azerbaijani citizens). Depending on the situation, testing might be carried out online. Fees are charged for the examinations.
Within 5 days after receving confirmation, successful candidates are expected to submit the following documents to the School:
- A copy of the student's ID card;
- 1 color photo sized 3x4 (taken during the last 6 months);
- Certificate from the school where the student studied.
Due to the current situation in the world, as well as in Azerbaijan, questions about admission and registration can be sent to email@example.com. You can also contact us through the following numbers, for the details:
- Early Learning Centre: +994 50 290 24 48
- Grades 1-4: +994 50 290 10 24
- Grades 5-11: +994 50 290 77 55
Online registration has started on 1 April, 2020!