Reklam və Marketinq mütəxəssisi
European Azerbaijan School Vacancy Announcement Promotional and Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Promotional and Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Head of School
Is responsible for the School’s public relations activities including print and broadcast advertising, publication production, and special events promotions; assist in establishing and maintaining a consistent image for the School; assist in achieving marketing objectives and support promotional activities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the School Director, plans, coordinates and executes public relations activities and events at the School to promote a positive image.
1. Coordinates school print, broadcast and new media advertising campaigns.
2. Assists with production, delivery, distribution of School publications such as school catalogs, printed programs and brochures in both English and Azerbaijani;
3. Assists with writing and distributing news releases announcing important School information and events;
4. Is responsible, under the supervision of the School Director, for the EAS website as well as for updating content, photos and information on that website;
5. Delivers content via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, School e-mail or direct mail;
6. Proofs print and broadcast copy for grammatical and typographical errors;
7. Arranges photo shoots with professional photographers and provides digital photography for publications and to record special events and is consulted on promotional strategies and content of the EAS magazine;
8. Arranges for the creation of videos promoting the school which can be used during the recruiting of students (Azerbaijani and foreign) and the recruiting of foreign hire teachers;
9. Researches the programs, tuitions and publications of other Azerbaijan schools similar in character and suggests specific improvements for the approval of the School Director;
10. Is active along with the Director in attending all community events in which the school and its programs can be promoted;
11. Takes part along with the Director, Principals and the Business Manager in developing admissions materials and strategies for the upcoming school year;
12. Develops a yearly report on EAS PR activities and supplies data to illustrate their impact for the Board of Trustees;
13. Functions as a liaison with TEAS PR division to make sure that EAS is fully represented in any community wide projects or initiatives;
14. Maintains a database on all PR activities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience:
• Relevant degree from a university or from an institution of equivalent status and at least two years experience working in publicity or public relations. Additional related education or certification(s) may substitute for the required experience. Preference will be given to candidates with a specific degree/coursework in public relations, journalism, or related field.
• Ability to establish priorities; organize and handle a variety of projects simultaneously;
• Ability to assist in developing, implementing and evaluating public relations and marketing goals;
- Ability to coordinate production and printing of publications and promotional materials in an effective and appropriate manner;
• Ability to edit and proof written copy for publications, broadcast, and other media outlets;
- Knowledge of principles of public communications, information and relations;
- Prior successful experience working in an educational setting preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills:
• Works well with others from diverse backgrounds.
• Focuses on solving conflict; maintaining confidentiality; listening to others without interrupting; keeping emotions under control; remaining open to others’ ideas and contributing to building a positive team spirit.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team atmosphere.
• Refraining from negative talk and gossip (contributing to the positive moral of the school).
• Solves problems in an appropriate way.
• Works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Language Skills:
• Excellent command of English and Azerbaijani languages; knowledge of Russian is an asset.
• Excellent knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Azerbaijani and English.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of effective verbal and written communication in Azerbaijani and English.
- Computer and Equipment Usage Skills:
• Proficiency in the usage of database software, Internet software, e-mail and word processing software.
• Ability to proficiently use the following programs strongly preferred: MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Ability to operate and use photographic equipment;
• To have knowledge of principles and techniques of printing and digital photography; proper trade practices, procedures, terminology, and techniques required for various graphic effects; operation of personal computer software such as FileMaker Pro, InDesign, Word, Excel.
If you are interested to apply, please send a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
The deadline for submitting the applications is August 15th, 2018.