The tuition fees applied by the Board of Trustees for the 2019-2020 school year are as provided in the table below:
|Grade Levels||Tuition fee||Students of foreign nationality|
|Early Learning Centre||7 250 AZN||7 250 AZN|
|Primary Grades (I-IV)||9 950 AZN||12 500 AZN|
|Middle year Grades (V- IX)||12 000 AZN||14 000 AZN|
|Senior Grades (X-XI)||14 000 AZN||15 500 AZN|
1. The tuition fee includes one set of the school uniforms, textbooks as well as breakfast and lunch meals in the cafeteria.
2. With the purpose to confirm continuing study of the student at the school in the next school year, the parent pays 20% deposit from the total tuition fee that is nonrefundable amount every year until May 1st. Enrolment deposit representing 20% deposit from the total tuition fee that is non-refundable amount is paid by the parent for the newly enrolled student before September 1st within five business days after the offer of admission.
3. Application Fee: When a parent files an application to the EAS a non-refundable fee of 50 Manat must be paid to the business office before any admissions testing takes place.
Busing Fee: If parents request to participate in the school’s busing program the yearly amount will be due according the schedule set by the transportation service.
4. The tuition fee is paid in one-time payment, in two installments or monthly payments:
One-time payment: The discount of 5% is applied to the parent who pays 100% of the tuition fee until May 1st for the student who studied at the school in the previous years, at the period of deposit payment.
Payment in two installments: The amount of the tuition fee remaining after 20% initial deposit is paid is divided into two parts. 30% of the total tuition fee is paid before August 25th, and 50% of the total tuition fee is paid before January 25th;
Monthly payments: 10% is added to the total amount of the tuition fee. The amount of the tuition fee remaining after the payment of the 20% initial deposit, which is 80% of the total tuition fee, is divided into 8 parts and shoul be paid from September to April within the first 5 business days of every month.
5. Termination of the conract: If the student has no connection with the process of teaching and learning without any reasonable excuse; If the student or the parent violates the Charter of the school, the “school’s internal activity rules” and the present Agreement; If the tuition fee is not paid on time.
6. Policy on late admission: If the student is admitted to the school during the first semester, 50% of the tuition fee calculated after deduction of the months when the student wasn’t at school shall be paid during 1 (one) business day, payment of the remaining 50% of the tuition fee shall be made before January 25th. If a student is admitted to the school during the second semester, 50% of the tuition fee after deduction of the months when the student wasn’t at school shall be paid during 1 (one) business day.
7. The student whose tuition fee is fully paid, is withdrawn from the school before October 1st 60% of the amount paid will be refunded, if the student is withdrawn from the school before December 1st, 40% of the amount paid will be refunded.
8. Compensation for siblings: If two children from the same family study at EAS, the school offers parents a 20% discount on the tuition of a second child enrolling in the school. The discount will apply to the lower of the two tuition fees; a third child will receive a 10% discount under the same conditions.
9. Financial aid: The Board of Trustees has a Financial Aid Program in place to support current EAS students that have displayed high educational results but whose families are experiencing financial difficulties. Parents who are interested in financial aid can find information on our website or it can be obtained from the admission’s office. The parents must submit a documented financial statement to the Admissions office for the application to be considered. Verified application will then be reviewed by the school and the academic and behavioral record of the student considered. Grants in aid in most cases will be for only a portion of the tuition so that available funds can be used to aid as many students as possible.
10. If a student damages school materials, parents will be charged the replacement cost for the damaged item.