Mission and Vision
The European Azerbaijan School provides each student with a diverse and vibrant education in a compassionate and supportive environment which promotes respect, innovation, creativity, intercultural understanding and critical thinking. This enables students to become reflective and respectful international citizens who, as empowered lifelong learners, can flourish globally and contribute fully and meaningfully to their community and create a more peaceful and inclusive society.
The European Azerbaijan School is an international educational setting for students dedicated to fostering a passion for learning. We provide rich and relevant learning opportunities which result in individual growth. There is an expectation that students excel and our innovative the 21st century teaching and learning programmes promote individual excellence. Reliable and consistent behaviour standards ensure that no one prevents the learning of others. Respect for people and property, where all staff and students feel safe, is paramount.
At EAS, we promote respect, innovation and intercultural understanding that will nurture global citizens, lifelong learners and active contributors to local and global communities.
The European Azerbaijan School will:
- Foster a passion for learning
- Engage learners in their local and global communities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of school life, promoting a positive culture and the celebration of success.
- Instil school life with an international dimension.
- Offer a broad, balanced and innovative curriculum which challenges all students
- Inspire positive values of mutual respect, tolerance and self-esteem
- Develop a supportive learning framework, which allows the individual to flourish.
- Provide a stimulating and life-enhancing environment in which to live, learn and appreciate our heritage.
- Maintain excellent relations with the broader community, nurturing mutually beneficial links in a variety of spheres.
- Prepare students for challenges and opportunities of an uncertain technological future.
During the time at the European Azerbaijan School, our students will learn:
- How to cope with change and the demands of living in a complex society
- How to questioning in their approach to issues, flexible in finding solutions and respect for truth
- How to develop self-esteem and integrity;
- How to set realistic goals, meet challenges and aspire to high standards of performance and behaviour
- How to work collaboratively and support one another
- How to appreciate different cultures and diversity