The European Azerbaijan School provides transport service using School Buses that meet modern requirements. The European Azerbaijan School has nine School Buses available. The students are taken and delivered to the school by the drivers every day from the closest stops to their homes based on the schedule provided by the transport coordinator. Currently, one hundred ninety students use this service for a day.
School Buses operate from different parts of our city. Also, there is a guide-teacher on each school bus. As soon as a student enters a bus, a guide-teacher fastens student’s seat belt, and only then a coach begins to move. Guide-teachers operate according to specific guidelines. According to this guidance students’ maximum safety should be provided.
After lessons are over the guide-teachers check (inspect) the students that are on a bus and only then a bus leaves the school. When the bus reaches the student’s address, a guide-teacher rings to a student’s parent, and after a parent’s coming, the doors are opened, and a student is handed over to his/her parent.
The EAS School Bus drivers are tested every three years, according to the BP Safety Rules, which are well-known in the world. Also, our drivers know all rules regarding First Aid.
The School Buses are equipped with fire extinguishers and First Aid kits. GPS navigation systems and surveillance cameras are installed on the buses. These cameras note in and out of the coaches.
There are also two cars operating at the EAS. Those cars are used to serve guests who visit our school and even for other purposes.
1. Wait for the bus at the designated place;
2. Line up quietly and without haste and wait for the guide to check their names;
3. Get on the bus in turn and sit in the appropriate seat;
4. Older students should get on the bus first and sit in the back rows;
5. Fasten seat belts;
6. Do not take the seat belts off and stand up while driving;
7. Be quiet and clean in the cabin of the bus;
8. Do not drink or eat while moving;
9. If any of the students have a problem while the bus is moving, immediately inform the guide;
10. Do not put a bag or any other object in the aisle of the bus;
11. Do not open the bus windows;
12. When arriving at school in the morning, the bus should stop at the designated area and students should get off the bus one by one under the supervision of a guide and not move away;
13. Younger students should get off the bus first;
14. In the event of an accident or emergency, do not panic, just wait for the instructions of the driver and guide;
15. If you see the mistakes of the driver or the guide, inform the transport department through the parents.
Subscribe to the e bulletin to be informed about news announcements and all kinds of developments