WE WANT THE BEST FOR YOUR CHILD!
European Azerbaijan School is pleased to announce the opening of the admissions process for children to both the Primary and Secondary schools for the 2022-2023 academic year. Admission is carried out on a competitive basis.
Admission is open to students of all nationalities who demonstrate the ability to access and benefit from the challenging international curriculum and programmes offered by the school.
Special features of the school are:
- Specialist teachers in all grade levels, who are experienced and qualified to work within the IB PYP, MYP and DP
- Dedicated IB programme coordinators who guide their academic programmes and support learning
- A clear progression in terms of curriculum and teaching methods, beginning with the PYP in Primary, through to the MYP and DP, both in Secondary.
- A well planned programme of age-appropriate activities especially suited to the needs of students, which is designed to promote their social, emotional and academic growth
- Additional offerings for non-Azerbaijani students who cannot follow language courses in the local language.
What makes EAS special:
- We hire highly qualified teachers, including staff who are hired internationally
- A support network of services to assist students’ social, language, and learning needs as well as university counselling.
- Two state-of-the-art campuses including modern and well-equipped science labs, top sports facilities including a swimming pool and gymnasium, a modern theatre, a fully equipped computer lab, music and art rooms, a spacious library and large and comfortable dining area.
- EAS is a school dedicated to creating a true learning community making full use of its Azerbaijani setting and its global perspective.
An individualized approach to learning, which values and recognizes the different needs and perspectives of our students and their families
We feel that the best way for you to get to know us is through a visit to our campus for an admissions tour. We look forward to meeting you and working with your family throughout the admission process. Please contact the admissions office via telephone +994 50 290 77 55 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have and to arrange a tour of the school.