Welcome to The European Azerbaijan School!
Please take the time to explore our website and to discover for yourself, why EAS is one of the leading international schools in Baku.
We are a strong community where we believe in the power of individuals and their ability to achieve. As leaders and educators, we have a responsibility, not just to support, but to inspire and encourage those we teach and those we work with to accomplish more than they thought possible. Our rigorous academic programme and individualised approach in our four divisions (ELC, Primary, Middle School and Secondary) invite students to be curious through a challenging academic programme. We incorporate the International Baccalaureate programmes throughout the different age ranges, namely the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) as we believe strongly that these world-renowned programmes give our students the opportunity to excel academically, whilst supporting their development as individuals. The Diploma Programme gains our graduates access to the highest standard of universities worldwide, which we are proud of.
In our school students are instilled with dynamic life skills and experiences needed to be successful in a fast-changing world. The natural sense of excitement and optimism in our collaborative environment motivates students as they develop teamwork skills and life-long friendships.
In a global society, with increasingly scarce resources, we need to be ambitious in what we wish to achieve both individually and together. We need resilience and tenacity to face challenges and to problem solve, and empathy to collaborate to move forward together. We are preparing young people for their future lives, lives which we cannot fully comprehend currently. Therefore, we support our students to develop a wide range of strategies which help them to address diverse situations and communicate efficiently with others.
As we support our students to develop talents, both academic and non-academic, they are also learning about themselves as learners, and also as individuals. The emotional, social, and health development of each individual is a shared responsibility; thus, we have a consistent approach of caring and looking after our entire community.
I look forward to seeing you all at EAS in the near future.
With kindest wishes,
Ms. Gunay Yunus (Tomris Mammadov’s mother G6):
The school is so great that my daughter misses school since the first day of the quarantine. I thought that she would like to stay at home, but she wants to go back to school.
Ms. Aynur Ilgarzade (Rauf Ilgarzade’s mother G6):
- Online lessons are conducted very well since the beginning of March. All lessons are delivered on time, and the students feel like they are in school. We can see high-quality lessons. It was difficult for us to observe classes before. However, now, I can see my son's learning experiences, and I realize how professionally teachers work and put great efforts into the lessons. Thank you very much.
Ms. Parvana Bagirova (Vahid Bagirov’s mother G6):
- I am delighted with the classes. I see how enthusiastically the teachers teach. We are pleased with the school and the management.
Ms. Khatira Mammadzade (Aliya Mammadzade’s mother G6):
- Happy Ramadan month! I wish this situation finish soon, and our children return to school.
- The fact that the school has three gold medalists in the same academic year is an indicator of a higher level of education. Congratulations EAS family!
- Perfect education starts here.
- EAS is always a leading educational institution that implements many innovations.
- The European Azerbaijan School not only provides students with the academic knowledge but also strives to develop them as whole individuals.
- I wanted to be a child again. How lucky are those children :))