“The European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” LLC (EAS) is a private co-educational school founded in 2011 by the European Azerbaijan Society (TEAS). The school is authorized by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan but differs significantly from government schools in offering special international programs for which it is fully authorized. These include the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and the IB Diploma Programme (DP). The school has grown from the original 95 students in 2012 to the current population of about 900 and includes an Early Years Program (ages 4 and 5 years) in addition to its 1-12 grade programme. The school is also a member of the Council of International School (CIS) network.
Job Title: Procurement Assistant-Clerck
Reports To: Procurement and maintenance manager
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange tracking of the orders and requests and keep a current record of the procurement process.
- Monitor and follow-up on open/unconfirmed Purchase Orders
- Recommend purchasing policies to assure qualified delivery of goods and services considering market trends and conditions, contract requirements and client needs.
- Register orders and monitor the timely execution of orders.
- Support the development of the source of delivery, the database of domestic and foreign markets to ensure quality goods and services, delivery schedules and work standards.
- Monitor the coordination of the daily work of the department.
- Supervise internal and external documents, complete customer reports and assist in archiving customer documents.
- Assist in logistics activities.
- Keep records of purchase applications.
- Update and record the list of suppliers.
- Prepare monthly reports
- Bachelor degree in, BA and other related fields.
- 0-1 year of related experience
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- General computer knowledge including the use the Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and work in an environment with constant interruptions;
- Is on time, punctual to meetings, knows how to manage a schedule, is organized.
If you are interested to apply, please send a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail: email@example.com
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.